Master Control Operator
WADL is seeking a highly detail oriented Master Control Operator for an immediate full time position. The Full-time shift will be from 11:00 PM to 7:00 AM with a yearly salary of $20,800 and benefits. Deadline for this posting is May 31, 2019
The Master Control Operator (MCO) is responsible for ensuring the quality and accuracy of our on-air products by continuously monitoring, overseeing, and maintaining WADL programming throughout the week (includes weekends and holidays).
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. Trade school training helpful. Knowledge of transmission, broadcasting, switching, control, and operation of telecommunications systems a plus.
- Understanding of and ability to troubleshoot computers preferred; proficient in Microsoft Office
- Understanding of modern operating systems, networks protocols
- Ability to professionally interact with customers and co-workers; strong verbal communication skills
- Must be reliable and motivated to fulfill obligations; ability to work independently and without supervision
- Ability to analyze situations and use logic to address issues; careful attention to details required
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as a part of a regular schedule and/or dictated by business needs
- Strong work ethic with an emphasis on team commitment required
How to apply:
E-mail cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please – no phone calls. Phone calls will not be considered or returned.