Michigan
Last Update: 10:32am Jul 30, 2014
TodayTomorrowFridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesday
Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Slight Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%Chance Thunderstorms, Probability Of Precipitation: 30%
Chance Rain Showers
Hi 74°F
Lo 61°F
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 78°F
Lo 65°F
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 81°F
Lo 64°F
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 77°F
Lo 62°F
Slight Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 78°F
Lo 63°F
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 79°F
Lo 65°F
Chance Thunderstorms
Hi 79°F
Current Conditions at Detroit City Airport, MI:
The most current observation is more than 18217 hours old, please try again later.
© 2013 WADL Detroit / 35000 Adell Drive Clinton Township, MI 48035 / Phone:(586) 790-3838 / click to view FCC Documents